Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The evolution of Poetry Inspired the Evolution In Me

My Poetry class is the class i feel i did the most growing in. I feel as though over the 8 weeks spent in this class, my eyes were open to so many new ideas and so many knew icons i now admire so much. The depth of knowledge i have obtained in this class has not only influenced me in poetry but also in life altogether. The morals and motives of all of the poets we have learned about inspired me to be more like them and have a different perspective on what life is and how it should be lived.

the evolution of poetry has inspired me to take risks and evolve internally myself. I am now striving to be the best "me" that i can be. I am very happy to have been in such a class that has inspired me to this extent. I really enjoyed this class and will never forget it or the people in it. ALL HAIL MRS. LEWIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment